Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Rebounding

Despite it all... I think it's going to be okay.  I'm blessed at this moment by positive thoughts.  Sometimes those can be rare and far between.  I think it is because I drank spiced chai tea at Mr. Beans with my mom.  It was delish.  Warmed my soul as much as my company did.

Speaking of "it all"... when we got back from Hawaii, our computer immediately (within 30 minutes of getting home) crashed.  We are now up to date with a laptop but sadly I've lost all sorts of pictures from the old computer.  If you have any pictures I would love to have as my own, would you kindly let me know so I can get them from you?? 

Interesting, or not so interesting, tidbit.  My eyelids have been twitching for the last month or two.  I don't even remember when it started.  It's terribly distracting to have them fluttering all the time.

No comments: