Saturday, August 28, 2010
So now you know.
I frequently shop at Walmart. I don't always dress well. Sometimes I get groceries in sweatpants. Sometimes I wear gym pants as part of an outfit. I don't hate gauchos but I don't own any either. My yard is more weed than grass. We don't mow nearly often enough. When there's zero communication, sometimes I try to communicate without a big brouhaha. Sometimes that communication is with colored markers on post-it notes. I don't hate everyone I went to high school with. I love driving with my windows all the way down. My house is never spotless. Usually not even clean. I'm terrified of change and it puts me on edge so that every other issue is magnified. I don't think that a child will be a terrible inconvenience. Every time someone says "are you sure you want one?" I get just as sad as I do when I see everyone around me popping babies. I was married at 20 and I still have mad love for my husband almost 5 years later. Sometimes I desperately want to throw in the towel and move on. So now you know. Sometimes you have to just deal with someone's "short comings" because they're what make up the person.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment