Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Doing Good

I have exercised (four out of the last five days) and eaten (relatively) well since I visited my doctor last week. I've also started on the new medication regimen he wants for me and so far... I'm feeling alright. Oh, and I started tanning (prescription) too! An added perk might be getting tan, but we'll have to see. I certainly didn't get there this summer... Yoga and running have been my exercises of choice. Do you know how hard yoga is? It's absurd the areas I'm sore afterward! Totally kicks my butt every time.

Toby (beagle puppy) and my ferrets are both out of the house now. They've moved on to bigger and better places where they will all be loved and adored. The house is so quiet. We're empty-nesters!

1 comment:

Laura said...

i wish i could get a prescription for tanning... that is awesome!!! :)