I've made a decision and am confident that it is a good one. For an undecided length of time, I will be more or less out of the loop. I need to get away from everything but the most important things. I will continue to be a wife to a husband and daughter/sister to my family. I will continue to go to church and work. I will work hard in my home on cleaning and projects. I will read and maybe be creative. I will contemplate my life as it is and the things I want from my future. I will do my best to hash out the hard questions I have about life, God and people. Feel free to e-mail or text if you like, but I plan to mostly be out of reach while I work on myself. I'm between a rock and a hard place. My options are limited and painful - emotional, spiritual, physical. I am depressed and some days a little suicidal. This is mental illness in it's ugliest state. And for anyone who has that helpful spirit, I'm already on medication so that suggestion will be moot. I might write more throughout this trial period but I might not. Just wanted to write a little something so you know that I'm not avoiding anyone because of them. I'm avoiding everything because of me.
No comments:
Post a Comment