Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Just a Little Update

Okay, so I've been off the radar for a while and I suppose I should update my loyal followers (Laura!) on life as I've known it lately.

Most excitingly for me... is my new business!  I am an independent consultant with BeautiControl and I LOVE IT.  The company is owned by Tupperware and sells at home spa products.  They are not only top of the line but also affordable.  To simply look at the price, you might think "expensive" however I think of it this way:  you are familiar with Schwan's foods right?  They are amazing.  They are also more expensive than your average grocery store food.  It may be a splurge but the products are worth in gold.  One very neat aspect of my business is doing spa escape parties at a hostess's home.  It is a time of relaxation with girlfriends where everyone can try top of the line spa treatments that cost mounds less than going to a day spa.  Don't get me wrong...  If I could spend a day at a spa (sadly way out of my price range) I would be all over that.  Nothing wrong with getting away from it all - but the women I know don't have time or money to spend on themselves at a spa.  But could they find 10 minutes a day to pamper themselves?  I should hope so!  Stress is a killer and that is a proven fact.

So now that I've ranted about the products and how amazing they are, I want to tell you how you can most fully enjoy them.  I mentioned the spa escape parties done in homes.  You could totally be a hostess!  You could and you should, because there is so much I have to offer!  As my hostess, you are my biggest partner in business and I reward you handsomely for your time.  You will receive 2 free products simply for hosting.  You will get a bonus free product for getting your guest list to me in a timely manner.  You will be able to get discounted items depending on how many people come to your spa, if they also book parties, join my team, etc.  And that is not all!  This is something I am simply stoked about: a traveling spa basket.  As my hostess I am going to lend you a spa basket filled with delightful spa goodies.  I want you to try everything and feel out the products.  Believe me, you will love them.  This is the perfect excuse to have quality "me time" and an opportunity for that just doesn't come along every day.  Can you think of any stressed out girlfriends who would enjoy a night away from it all (husbands, kids, dishes...) to be pampered and relaxed with spa treatments?


I would love LOVE to show you any of my products, do a skincare consultation with you or answer any questions.  I am in love with this business and these products.


That's the one major thing going on in my life.  I'm still working for Dr. Grimes.  James is still working at McDonalds (though as of today there is something very exciting happening for him!).  The kitten is growing and will soon be a C.A.T.  We still aren't expecting.  I am slowly but surely losing weight.  We still foster with Little Paws but will be cutting back shortly so I can put more into BeautiControl without wearing myself out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lisa, Thank you for visiting my blog. I am looking forward to hosting a party for you. I enjoy going to Anita's the other day and learning about the great products. Have a great day.