Monday, April 19, 2010

DAY ONE

Alrighty then.  I have finally been coerced by my brother to try a purifying cleanse.  21 days of "skunky" shakes and supplements.  Each 7 day increment has a different set of foods that are acceptable.  Say for instance, these first 7 days I will be able to eat an unlimited amount of veggies, half as many fruits, 2-3 "shakes" and brown rice or lentils.  Look, I'm not excited but for the fact that it's been proven by people I know to knock loads off their weight and kick start their energy.  Two areas I desperately need assistance with...  I'm going to cleanse and detoxify my body of all the crap that's taken up residence in my body, stop adding to it for the next 21 days, and hopefully see my body (and mind) change in the process.  Stay tuned!

PS: BeautiControl is AMAZING and I love it!  Spent the weekend in Chicago at a big national team rally and not only learned tons but had so much fun!  Lots of new ideas to start incorporating into my business =)

No comments: