Sunday, January 9, 2011

Working at It

Didn't want anyone to think that I'd fallen off the horse already.  Doing Weight Watchers Online and it is still going well.  I'm getting to know the foods that have the most to offer for their point value.  My grocery cart always looks so strange with all that produce!  Two weeks down, and the weight is creeping down, v..e..r..y.. slooooowly.  I'm the most active I've been since high school and I'm eating the best I have since then too I think.  Change has to happen right?

I think we're going to be in our house for quite a while, so I'm deciding to make the most of it.  Current project is repainting the kitchen cabinets a fresh coat of white.  I bought a new table to go in there as well which will be a painting project too.  After the kitchen, I'll start painting the trim in the living room white.  The walls and trim are all a yucky tan color and I really hate that.  It's really too bad I never took any "before" pictures.  I'd like to remember where it all started!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Change will happen as long as you keep it up and you can do that!

I got a biggest loser dvd and will do it when I move and keep you posted!

Great job!

Red Hott Mamma said...

I forget to do before pics too! Most of mine were taken halfway through the project.... hope all goes well. Projects are a pain.. but they feel great when they're all done. Good luck!