Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Just a summer update

So I guess it has been a while since I wrote last.  Oops!  Latest newses:
  • New associate started at our office so I'm now working with her as opposed to Dr. Warner.  That means schedule and responsibility changes.  Day one was alright (today!), so we'll see about the rest.
  • Going through sleep testing to hopefully get a diagnosis for why I am always sooo tired.  Narcoleptic? It's pretty possible.  I can only imagine what it is like to have energy all day... without needing a nap.
  • We are starting the foster/adoption process, currently waiting while they check our backgrounds.  I am so excited to love on a little child, even if I don't get to bear him/her myself.
  • We're going to Vegas in one month, and I've never been before!  I imagine we'll see a few shows, lounge at a few pool bars and probably sweat to death!  I've been trying to round up some extreme, hot-weather clothing since it is usually around 104 degrees in July.  What were we thinking??
I'm just home from a summer run and feeling pretty good.  Brought the computer outside since there's a nice breeze tonight. 

1 comment:

Red Hott Mamma said...

How exciting!! I hope the whole process goes smoothly for you both :)

And have fun in Vegas (I've never been!!)