Wednesday, September 23, 2009

16 out of 75 in 5 years...

 Senior book written in spring of 2004 before graduation.  I wrote out some life goals and things I thought I'd like to experience at least once.  Some things have changed... somethings I'm still dying for!

Things I Want to Do Before I Meet My Maker In Heaven
  1. See lighting tough down
  2. See a major league home run (Denver 2004, CVCS senior trip)
  3. Go to a Superbowl game
  4. Make a prank phone call
  5. Deck someone
  6. Send a message in a bottle
  7. Go to college (ISU & Kirkwood 2004-2007, dental assisting)
  8. Scuba-dive in Great Barrier Reef
  9. Go on a Safari
  10. Get married (James Eichenberger 2005)
  11. Have children
  12. Drive a motorcycle
  13. Play drums
  14. Play guitar
  15. Do something in front of thousands
  16. Fly a helicopter
  17. Climb a mountain
  18. Get a tattoo
  19. Explore an underwater cave
  20. Learn sign language
  21. Swim with dolphins
  22. Drive a stick shift (Matt Montag's car 2007)
  23. See a pyramid
  24. Ride an elephant
  25. Build something
  26. Visit Ireland, England, France and Germany
  27. Record an album
  28. Take a cruise
  29. Date a celebrity
  30. Get something published
  31. Invent something
  32. Do missions overseas
  33. Meet my pen pals
  34. Go saltwater fishing (Bahamas honeymoon 2005)
  35. Try a new food
  36. See Pacific Ocean (Washington 2006 / Hawaii 2009)
  37. Sing at a piano bar
  38. Hit a bulls eye (Des Moines 2009)
  39. Ride a horse bareback
  40. Visit space
  41. Pull off a surprise party
  42. Get my belly button pierced
  43. Visit seven wonders of the world
  44. Read the whole Bible
  45. Learn to cook
  46. Have sex (2005!)
  47. Build a snow family
  48. Take photography
  49. Have lead role in anything
  50. Vote for President (2004 & 2008)
  51. Speak second language fluently
  52. Graffiti something
  53. Whitewater raft (Colorado 2004, CVCS senior trip)
  54. Adopt
  55. Ballroom dance (ISU Ballroom Dance Co. 2004/2005)
  56. Skydive
  57. Parasail
  58. Surf
  59. Ski/Snowboard
  60. Bungee jump
  61. Make a quilt
  62. Teach someone something valuable
  63. Bring someone to faith in Christ
  64. Ride world's biggest roller coaster
  65. Fly in a plane (Colorado 2004, CVCS senior trip)
  66. Have a surprise party thrown for me (bachelorette party 2007)
  67. Be on news or in newspaper
  68. Be inside jail cell
  69. Be a maid of honor
  70. Ride in a limo (Chicago 2008)
  71. Do something I'm REALLY proud of (sandbag with fire dept. during 2008 flooding)
  72. Run my own business
  73. Design, make and sell a piece of clothing
  74. Go to the Olympics
  75. Have an equal-sided best friend relationship (Rachel at ISU, for about a year)

1 comment:

Matt Montag said...

I'm glad I could help out #22 :)